Can we please have non-binary gender option?

I said the following.

So no, i have still not gendered you. And especially not intentionally misgendered you. The latter being de facto impossible. There is also a big difference in misgendering you and assuming your gender in my head but not saying anything. And it wasnt even part of my brain work until you even brought it up in the first place.

I have said it once yes. And you said it wasnt the case. After which i have not brought it up again since you denied this. Something you still dont do as you keep saying i intentionally misgendered you despite it not being possible in the first place. So no, what i do is not harassment. And the ticket if the GM does anything he would bann us both since this count for derailing the topic. Something you did before i even joined the conversation. I wont get banned for harassment as it didnt occur.

You are however harassing me by saying that i misgendered you despite me telling you more than just a couple times that i didnt do it. Thats insinuation.

It doesnt. The scientific facts would remain the same. Something like that wouldnt alter it.