Can we please have non-binary gender option?

147: Not a single Transphobic remark. What i said is a scientific stance. XXYY syndrome is what its called. As is it that we only understand a fraction of our Brain at this point. Qoute 3 of said post is also not talking about it. It discusses the sex of a character and how it willingly ignored the gender question as that is something everyone can decide for themself.

Qoute 4 i have stated that the odds of you getting trolled for outing yourself in pugs is highly likely going to happen and that a Guild is a much safer place for that to happen and provided an example.

Qoute 5 is about Sexual expression. Still not transphobic. It also has no place in this game.

Qoute 6 i am disagreeing with his stance that only heterosexual relationships in regards of a certain act are one that is more than self-identy and pleasure. As that is a wrong statement in its entirety.

Qoute 7 is stating that i dont want it here as i can see it being abused given the mentality of the average player.

Qoute 8 i am disagreeing with Isha again as the scientific standpoint is opposed to him. That ones identity is not just “an opinion”.

Qoute 9 is me saying that the general consensus of science is opposed to what he said.

Qoute 10 is me stating that he shouldnt generalize as there are always bed eggs amongst every community.

152: Not one transphobic comment. Not even talking about it. Also my first comment towards you.

174: Included no remark from me in this regard. It wasnt even talking about this subject.