Can we please have non-binary gender option?

Has quite literally nothing to do with what i said. I have even pointed out about what i was speaking about specifically. The XXYY syndrome. Also called 48,XXYY or 48,XXYY Syndrome.

Not a transphobic remark still.

No i havent. I have said the odds of you getting trolled for doing that in pugs in this game given the nature of this playerbase is going to be very highly likely ending up in you getting trolled. So you would be way better off to first do that if you want to in your own Guild as its a way better safe zone for oneself as the people already know you as a person. Nothing is stopping you from doing it afterwards in pugs. I advise of not using it as ones first “base”

Has nothing to do with what i said and still not transphobic. You can already apply them yourself as nothing is stopping you from applying any gender that fits to your character. The only thing you select at the character selection screen is the biological sex.

Strawman.

Nope there wasnt.

No it wasnt.

Baseless assumptions. Youre not that important as otherwise i would have responded in the other thread after your reply instead of ignoring it as stated.

1 Like