Can we please have non-binary gender option?

You mean like you did just now? Daestra told im a she. And i stated towards you yesterday in this thread that the only one that doesnt misgender me was Daestra.

Also again: I havent intentionally misgendered you once.

Given the context i replied to in regard of Ishayos remark yes it was.

No i havent. What you are doing is once again, making assumption while basing it on nothing.

Biological sex is not up for debate me. Not for now. The general consensus is more than clear in this regard. Including in the article you linked (and sorry mate, you are by far not one that can lecture me on gender dysphoria and all that it includes. Its quite literally a core part and requirement for transitioning in germany).

And it doesnt change what i said. You can still apply any gender you want to internally. Yes you dont have a marker that is going to say “gender X” but that isnt relevant. And given how many genders get added to the list over time it would be way too much work. WoW isnt like that. It doesnt want to be. It doesnt need to be. There are other games for that. Most of what your character is happens inside your own head because its your character.

It is a term. Using a term is not misgendering. You keep using strawman arguments and as such i will call them out.

Nope to both.

The only thing i go against is what i advised you in my very first post towards you and i have already admitted that yesterday very early into the discussion. It still doesnt change the validity of what was stated.

Yes. Read above. And several other posts where it is also stated.

You bothered quite a bit actually. You realize that people that had qouted you get a notification if you edit your post right?. 231 and 285

But ye sure, go ahead and keep going to libel me.