Can we please have retail AH technology and features in Classic/TBC realms please?

Can we please have retail AH technology and features in Classic/TBC realms please?

It is something that will greatly improve the game and quality of life without having any negative impact on the core experience of the game.

2 Likes

No.

/10 chars

3 Likes

Can you elaborate or are you one of those that either never use the AH or use it to scam people with price/stack strategies?

1 Like

Sure.

Retail AH go in retail.

TBC AH go in TBCC.

Tank understand?

P.S. If you actually pay attention to what you’re buying / bidding, you won’t get ‘scammed’.

1 Like

It is not about being attentive or not, its the slowdown, the silly need to absolutely use an addon for it to be at least useful and many more reasons…

Retail is for retail and TBC is for TBC does not make sense when a change is absolutely positive no matter how you see it without impacting anything TBC expansion wise.

1 Like

That isn’t how this works.

The goal of “Classic” isn’t to create a “better” more user friendly game, it’s to create a game that is no longer legally accessible. Extra stuff added just for the hell of it isn’t acceptable.

Take a look at the ugly, disgusting Incubus for example.

Does it affect gameplay at all? No.
Does it belong in TBC? Also no.
Should it even have been added? Hell no.

1 Like

Sounds like someone fell for the 20 copper bid and 750g buyout scam.

An AH addon eliminates this.

Not at all, its more about the performance and usability… try using the AH on Firemaw, it is painfully slow and seems to time out the bids as well…

I’d have to agree with what’s already been said. And I do see your reason for functionality.
However there’s many ‘changes’ they could make for the sake of it. And my concern would be that any significant change, like a AH overhaul would be, is that for me that would water down the classic and tbc experience.

In my opinion leave the modern changes for live.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.