Can we please just put soft cc removes dots in the tool tip of the spell

So I’m not here to rant about a change in the fact AoE blind, paralysis and God knows what removes all dots from enemy players…

But can we please at least put it in the tool tip of the spells?? There is so many occasions, mostly solo shuffle however I do also occasionally see it in 2v2/3v3 that players will use their soft cc as an interrupt. Now I know it is a way too peel and it is fine being used in that way. But when it comes to being in solo shuffle and people just AoE blind as a ret pal the whole team and it removes all dots from all 3 targets. Then I message them saying please don’t do that. They have not a clue that it occurred…

Please just make it so it is WIDELY KNOWN that soft CC removes all dots so people of all levels of play can actually understand it is a massive issue to AoE blind the whole enemy team when they are absolutely fine. Or paralysis the priority target while a afflic lock has full agony, corruption, UA and all gcd dots on the target. Let them know man cause I have spoken to what must be 50+ people in the round after it was purged and they DID NOT HAVE A CLUE IT DID THAT.

So blizzard which I highly doubt you will even look at this forum considering the state of what soul swap is now after going through PTR and came out with multiple bugs and an EXTRA GCD when you specifically said ‘We aim to relieve the GCD problem of affliction warlocks’ but it is getting to the point it is so damn ridiculous that people aren’t told about it when it is completely GAME RUINING when someone purges your entire dot pressure in 1 click…

Just put a few words in the tool tip ‘Warning : This will remove all DoTs from the target including Ally DoTS’ and there you go problem solved…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.