Can we remove 20% HP nerf from Glass Cannon now?

What’s the point of the 20% HP penalty?

We NEED this talent to be ON PAR with other damage dealers… The more we go into patches the more HP people have and the penalty gets more and more severe…

We lose up to 200k of HP now… that’s huge, just to have hard cast fireballs hit 100-120k and making ignite relevant (it’s not like hunters don’t do this damage just by looking at me). This penalty needs to be removed or at least be 5%… 20% is way too much - or buff the damage part to 200%, the GLASS part is there, let there be CANNON as well (but I’d rather we get the HP penalty removed than more damage).

GLASS CANNON makes the barrier 20% weaker as well.
Blazing barrier is also useless compared to other barriers… 2000 damage return… amazing… wow

Meanwhile Arcane has 15% magic damage reduction AND 25% less duration on magic effects and Frost slows melee attackers by 50% - I’d take these two any day compared to irrelevant damage Fire barrier does.

Also, please make HOT STREAK undispellable. Fingers of Frost and Clearcasting aren’t so why is Hot Streak?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.