Can we remove realm share in certain zones

can we remove realm share in Uldum, Deepholme, Stormpeak, Nazjatar?.

this realm sharing thing is great for many things to populate the world. But as a rp realm we see nothing of Argent Dawn in any of the regular rp areas which they usualy hang which sucks cus you might wanna join on the RP. BUT what we do have with this realm sharing thingy is people from Chamber of aspects, Kazzak, Dragonblight etc etc etc, who comes to realms like Moonglade and steemwheedle cartel by invitation. to take our rares and mounts. only to sell on secret discord finding and other places… please remove realm sharing for the zones who have rares for mounts. so that those who want these mounts actualy have to make characters at the low pop realm, level up or boost their way up to then be able to compete vs us others on the low pop realm for the rares.

it realy sucks to play on a low pop realm and have people who have choosen high pop realm come and steal what is ours, by this realm sharing thing. they Choose to join a high pop realm so they wanted the population. we choose a low pop realm to have a higher chanse to find rares and such. but this is no longer the case as we can not find rares cus people realm hops.

so please blizz remove realm sharing in these zones. the low pop realm players would be more happy if you do

Personally I’d rather not have my ability to play together with friends taken away. :anguished:

I think we should remove the option, mainly because of Multieboxers, if we do what you suggest, maybe the community will become stable. (can’t farm without running into a druid train)

your ability to play with your friends wont be removed. but the zones involving mounts and rares who have 8+ spawn time is taken away as a levling option. this isnt to destroy the social fun. but rather to shut down sales of rares and shutting down realm hopping to these SPECIFIC ZONES. players should not benefit gold from realm hopping as it takes away mount options for players who actualy belong to that realm. i find it wrong and unfair that i on a low pop realm have to compete vs people who willingly joined a high pop realm. they wanted 20+ people to compete against for the chanse for the rares. i did not sign up for that in the zones which rares drops… example Deepholme i lost 3 Aeonaxx befor getting my own. only cus people and only people from difrent realms hopped over and took it. groups of 5 spreading about.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.