Can we talk about the horde emissary

For the past 2 week’s its been AP reward almost every day… straight. there was only one before that week which was a tortollan 395 gear and yesterday (gold, i dont mind)

but the worst thing about this is both my horde character are capped on ap so this really does … nothing ? :no_mouth:

Can we at least have an automated converting system, heck i’d be more than happy taking war resources if it inst gold.

4 Likes

Not quite as bad, but its turd on alliance side too. Had my pally 400 ilevel and still in 2x 370 azerite pieces. In 10 days we’ve had 1x weap, 1x azerite, 1x random gear. The rest gold/ap too…

The chuffs up with keys too? Been running my own keys all day. Done 12, and only had KR and AD lol. Not a huge issue as I’m gearing up. But gettimg bored s***less of the 2 now…

Wasnt the most recent honourbound emmisary gear? I completed it yesterday 10 hours before it left.

But yes, i agree i have stopped doing wqs all together now, the caches are worthless, ive done all the reps i need and ive 0 need for azerite.

1 Like

Mainly been doing them Alliance side in the past week as there have been a few gear rewards but little Horde side. Today it’s 200 war resources but I’ve got about 18k of that on this so just not bothering. The rep is useful for the chests I suppose and saving those up for when the new stuff hits but when the rewards hit a patch of being a bit useless for so many they clearly need some reworking. No doubt there will be some excuse why AP doesn’t revert to gold in a similar manner to XP converting from quests does (or used to…not paid any attention to that lately). On a side note, has anyone ever got a staff from a weapons reward? I seem to only get off-hands on my casters.

Yes. On my shaman. :man_facepalming:

Regarding AP for capped HoA. They AT LEAST changed to AP from failed bonus rolls to become 2k gold instead of AP once you reached level 50. Why they didn’t change emissary tho is beyond me.

1 Like

On a shaman…well that’s working as intended then! Thank you for confirming they at least exist lol. With the amount of polearms I used to get from quests as a BM hunter I’m not that surprised.

Even for alts having all AP and the odd resource emissary feels very unrewarding.

2 Likes

The AP for me luckily is still needed but not for long. Honestly blizzard need to do what they did for the token rolls when neck is capped and give gold or resources. That’s inclusive of the quests, world quests and island expeditions.

It’s only gonna get worse too. Under a week on my latest alt to get HoA to 45. That’s only doing all daily quests (an hour) and weekly island. Then spamming m+.

Boosters are advertising HoA 44 if you do 110-120 with them in islands. Don’t know how legit this is though. Regardless, with lowered AP levels weekly. Come next month youll need 40k ap to get 0-40 which is a week of casual play (1-2 hours a day). Then probly the same another 40k for 40-50.

It’s only gonna get worse, unless they actually address the issue.

like i posted in another thread, i rather have the AP in my bags as BoA so i can send them to my alts. Seeing how it gets with all chars on max AP, we should have a choice, gold or BoA.

I still do the easy ones. For example the tortollen ones when it’s 2 shell games plus 1 line drawing. Just to work towards the 5k gold cache.
Basically if the WQ is near a fp and takes less then 5 mins I do it, otherwise I can’t be bothered anymore.

Speaking of bad RNG I got my sixth pair of wrist armour this week from my M+ chest. At first it was funny but now it’s like a bad joke :frowning:

I don’t know why Blizzard thinks I need so much wrist armour but it feels quite rude…!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.