Can we turn off this level boost?

I’ve been slowly leveling a Kul Tiran Druid with the explicit purpose of experiencing the story of Kalimdor’s post cataclysm zones, something which I’ve never bothered to do before.

Now he’s basically unplayable because of this 100% exp buff, which I can’t remove. If I complete a couple of quests he gained a whole level. It’s gonna kick me into Outland/Northrend before I complete Desolace (my aim - currently level 53).

I just want the ability to temporarily swtich of this buff, as I’ve already leveled through all the Outland (and most of the Northrend zones) but I’d like to enjoy Desolace (and maybe Thousand Needles) as current content (thanks to scaling :heart:) instead of having to wait till this buff runs out or for Shadowlands to kick in - so I can level 1-50 wherever I please.

really? are you that st****…sorry… unnervingly? why cannot you complete the story line after you reach 60? it does not force you to go anywhere… it maxes out on 60 so you can continue at 60 and have same experience

2 Likes

You can turn off XP gain at lvl 60 and continue with your “story experience” until you’re done there and after that turn it back on.
This is him for the alli: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.