Can you Change [Power Infusion] in to hero instead

For dragonlands can’t you change [Power Infusion] in to a Hero CD instead. Just a hint going forward. Am tired of how people ask of [Power Infusion] It doesn’t work in The current live version. Make it raid wide.

Would make Shadow priest viable in m+ again.

1 Like

Only very slightly, mages and shamans still bring a lot more utility, which would leave ppl at “why bring a SP when we can just bring a drum and someone with the needed utility”

Would make priest useful to bring because then priest also have a hero spell. On the side note then all healers has something to bring monk has their knock back druid combat ress shaman & priest hero.

Then why not bring a shaman, they’re usually better and have more utility rather than just hero

How about keep PI but make it a raidwide buff, ofcourse a little weaker then it is now. Then you have a use for your class + hero can overlap. Making priests extra wanted in both m+ and raids.

Eventhough I doubt spriest would see any different numbers in participation than it has now, as holy is just too strong…

1 Like

no, why change our dps cd into a 10min raid wide cd…fk that…just make pi only selfcast…and if ppl asking you for pi on your shadow then send them to go f themselves …shadow doesnt give pi away…theres no point in bringing one then to any group. You can just take disc or holy.

4 Likes

I think they could make it in to a hero rather our dps is the cd in it self.

Hero would be unwise and would probally nuke Spriests even more, as Hunters/Mages and Shamans have more general uses…

1 Like

try out kyrian as priest than you find out that pi is pretty good to put on youre self before doing youre kyrian attack

But am necrolord.

Then swap and try it out? :man_facepalming:

i support this

Only ppl that play shadow kyrian are holy priests trying out off spec and cba leveling necro renown.

Telling someone to go try out suboptimal covenant because it fits your agenda is a bit oof. For shadow other covenants than necro are straight up trolling.

found out out four set is better with NF than it is with necro just go 31% haste cap then rest in to Crit try get all crit. 31% then you can stack your 4 set up to 1min. Idk if this a bugg or if it works out intended but crit seams to be better.

No one really wants this. PI is brilliant how it is.

4 Likes

baD IDEA , For m+ Holy is suits it well but , by doing this It will be lower Than shamy AS LOW IT IS NOW

no PI fits the supportive part of priest well and its a nice thing to have.

1 Like

If ppl wan’t it gone that bad, my vote goes to the guy who first said to just add it to VF

To bad it is getting changed to a raid buff then, finally no more toxicity. :ok_man:

Ehm it’s gonna remain exactly the same, except now we can talent into getting it our self as well

1 Like