Can you help me choose a class to reroll for arena?

I have already asked bout the state of WL in BfA and as it seems I will have to play destro continously. I am not a fan of chasing everything behind the pillar and being kited all game long. Destro literally and only is about getting off that chaosbolt.

I really enjoy destro in RBG but it feels like a punishment to play in arena. This started once I hit higher mmr and everyone would be LoS all game.

I think that I overall prefere being a caster and having to outplay a melee by using CC cleverly to get my dps off. I really loved affli for the simplicity of dealing good dmg and how it felt so good to have everything ticking on the target and then channeling. I think I could enjoy a mage spec too. I did the class trial for frost mage and the heavy base on procs scares me a bit. How much does RNG matter for mage in PVP? I know fire is also viable but arcane looks the most fun to me just by gameplay.

I am a bit desperate cos whenever I play against someone good in arena it feels like my kit, while in theory being absolute monstrous I can only do so much as they come out of LoS. Two days ago I had a game where the enemy team would literally kite me and never attack until around 70% dampening. We won this but it burnt a lot of time and bored me and my teammate to death.

So yea. Maybe somene has an idea I hope ;D

Oh and to mention this, I wanna push as high as possible next season I would also base my choice off of the Arena tier the spec has if that makes sense.

1 Like

Ele shaman, monk, ret, DH. Take your pick those are all stupid fun classes too. for 2’s atleast. For 3’s maybe fire, even though its very similar to destro in the long run. Maybe a healer might be worth trying since you’re already a exp’d caster so you might be a perfect candidate to try resto dru or h-pala. Either way going off current game its all good solid picks

Check the ladder. The one on the top is a destro lock.

If he doesn’t enjoy the playstyle doesn’t matter how broken is his class/spec.

OP: if you prefer being chased then mage, ele or spriest would better suit you. Of course they are not nearly as strong as destro lock

As I understand your frustration is coming from the enemy that is LOS-ing your bolts/spells.
You can try Instant/Dot casters as SP, Boomie and Ele shammy
As melee class, i will recommend WW.

Survival hunter imo is the most fun class u can play in arenas , you got sticky tar which decreases targets attack speed by 80% and your trapper net has 80% reduced hit chance to make a caster or a melee attacker to miss. and bandage that removes bleeds and other stuff . you can spam 50% slow on your target with tar trap on top so warriors are forever slowed if u play against them , you can go ranged for 15 seconds (aspect of eagle) and u can do damage with bombs and other stuff , realy fun class to play cause u can controll the fight with slows and traps and u can be ranged/melee. you should def try it out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.