Can you just finally allow druids to use savory already?

There are literally new mounts added to the game( lizarderino), zug vs zug happening, totally unrelated to original bc changes, people buying gold left n right without consequences.,etc etc.

Druids have been literally begging for only just one thing…to be able to use savory without it breaking with shapeshifting. I don’t give a flying sh if it’s blizzlike or not at this point and nor should you. It is basically the same as noggenfogger elixir, but it boosts gameplay enjoyability by tenfold and it literally doesn’t have any disavantage only benefits.

Please for the love of god just revert it to the state at the beginning of TBC when it was working.

Just don’t make it work in flight form, or else I’ll have to reroll druid. :joy:

1 Like

very clever way to ask for blizzard for your cheat azz to hide your shapeshift and be complete cancer in pvp.

nice try chief gotta be a no and go back to retail from me!

3 Likes

Druids can be skeletons but they cannot be pirates?

Why did you roll a tauren if you didn’t want to look at an ugly cow?

1 Like

You had to know that you would look like you do as a druid and yet here you are crying in the forums about changes that nobody needs.

No it is not. You can not mount as skeleton, you can as pirate. Noggenfogger elixir has to be removed before being able to mount if wished so… the other does not.

I am against anything that buffs druids.

1 Like

No. For readability. Give the bear a pirate hat, that’s fine.

4 Likes

Apart from for anyone fighting said druid ofcourse, since it’s harder to spot shapshift forms when you remove the visual animation.

1 Like

I am fine with having to remove Savory for mounting. I am not alone who would spend hundreds of golds for it…

I’ll take that for my cow. Xxxxl hat needed.

LuL a druid asking for a hidden buff, expecting nobody to point it out.
you think we’re stupid bro?
cheeky of you, but also really pathetic.

P.S take away druids ability to use noggenfogger elixir while shapeshifted.

Well, it already works with noggenfogger. And it’s not hard to see if there’s a red, yellow, or blue bar.

On another note, can we have ‘‘glyph’’ of stars model for boomkin and finally a barber shop?

Muuu, nothing of it was in TBC in 2007 >> In 2007 there also wasn’t a fugly lizard store mount, your point is invalid.

Well, it already works with noggenfogger. And it’s not hard to see if there’s a red, yellow, or blue bar.

you forgot the part where you have to TARGET the druid first, whereas without noggenfogger, you’d be able to tell at a glance, without having to target the druid.

On another note, can we have ‘‘glyph’’ of stars model for boomkin and finally a barber shop?

You’ll get nothing, and you’ll like it. if anything, Druid should be nerfed into the ground along with Hunter, Warlock, Mage and Rogue. the fact that a “premade” of 3-4 druids can singlehandedly win any BG they enter and do silly stuff like /yawn and /sleep goes to show how absolutely disgusting their current design is.
Lifebloom can stack x3 on the same target from every single druid around, and if someone dispels any one of those stacks, they heal for their full effect instantly - that right there is what we in the gaming world refer to as BROKEN (not even OP, straight up BROKEN).

Muuu, nothing of it was in TBC in 2007 >> In 2007 there also wasn’t a fugly lizard store mount, your point is invalid.

im glad you said this, because eventually this sentiment will hopefully work against you. /spit

Truth hurts huh buddy? You should prolly go to sleep you seem very worn out and toxic. Sun is rising after all.

The theme that’s going on here should be clear to see, even for you. Cosmetics that can easily be made into $$$-makers are OK and within the spectrum of ‘‘it’s ok, it’s just visuals’’ while others are not.

It’s easy to sell a store mount, because people pretty much accepted this concept. It’d be harder to implement a barber shop (there is literally zero reason to not have it) and making people shell out $$$ for it, like through a store-bought ingame barber pass, because they’d likely be shtstormed into oblivion for that.

And Blizzard is pretty much at a point where they only put in effort if:

a. it generates cash
b. it would lead to a massive unrest if not adressed

But, the fact that you turned a discussion about cosmetic stuff into a class flame against me says all. This game is a PvE game, it always was and it always will be. If you get so angry over PvP that you start to hate people then there are others forums around that you should be in.

Yes, because mobs do care if I’m a skeleton or pirate. What in ‘‘it’s a PvE game’’ was unclear for you?

Sure let’s nerf every little bit of fun outta this game so Mr. 51 Orc Death Knight can have his PvP ways in a PvE-centered game.

im not having this discussion with you. asking to be able to use savory delight (and noggenfogger) while shapeshifted is asking for a stealthbuff, so that you can hide what form your druid is in, and thereby get an advantage.

alright?
period.

yeah because world PVP, BG’s and Arenas are PVE content.

cya noob. keep dreaming about that haircut too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.