Can You Nerf Iron Docks Fortified adds please 😭 Mythic +

Eh, we kind of cruised through the tazavesh dungeons on 18+ the first week. We even did the streets on 19. Now on 2nd week, we did gambit on 19 & junkyard on +21. Got a +22 streets we’ll probably try as well.

Unbalanced you die like on these adds more than the bosses

1 Like

It’s a fortified week. Of course the trash hurts.

And I just did it on a 20, theres no “one shots”.

They one shots you with their unlimited unavoidable damage.

Rubbish, they don’t. There was not one shot in that dungeon, I literally just did it. And there was a priest in the group as well.

It did 200k dps with 7 of them charging at me :stuck_out_tongue: Unbearable. But i guess you did hero at the start.

If you’re going to pull 7 mobs capable of doing that then perhaps you should rethink your strategy. “What the hell Blizz, I overpulled without knowing what the trash does and died, pls nerf”.

No i think Blizzard need to fix these dungeons some more they said they did ‘‘play’’ test them. I’m just pointing it out that these adds in Iron Docks does way more damage than they should do on lower keys. React timer on them is like none exsistance.

a 30% nerf all across the board wouldn’t do any harm on those adds-

1 Like

I did it on a 16 on my priest. Nobody was anywhere close to instantly dying in that key. I don’t see that happening even on a 20 with the damage that happened in the 16, the damage doesn’t increase enough for instant deaths to happen.

Is near the start those adds if not stunned kills you.

No, they don’t. You’re standing in something you shouldn’t if you’re instantly dying.

The problem is if X was standing in Y stuff then a XY solution would be there to avoid it. But its unavoidable damage Going out. Pointing out all the healers I’ve been with there always goes out of mana at the start of that dungeon, just saying those adds does way to much damage.

Sounds more like your groups are not avoiding damage. Because I can’t for the life of me figure out how you go oom in the start.

It has to do with blizzard not doing their programming work. Iron docks has a lot of unavoidable adds damage stuff the bleeds hits melee as well people take loads of damage taken there which is unavoidable. It’s a bit overturned with Fortified.

Not Even karazhan or Mechagon has adds that hits for this much with random unavoidable intervals.

Again, your groups must be taking avoidable damage because I did it on +16 and nobody was anywhere close to dying instantly to unavoidable damage. Even doing it on +20 isn’t going to add enough damage for that to happen.

Well It has happened to me loads of time 1 person just dying randomly getting targeted by 8 adds with a bleed that hits him for 97% of his health in less than 1 sec and before i can react to heal him he’s dead.

Sounds like a unreasonable mechanic that needs a fix

… So you’re doing a big pull and expect to survive being targeted by several mobs? Do smaller pulls if you can’t control them.

even if you pull 5 or 3 those adds has a mechanic that is unavoidable + they shouldn’t do that much damage and have a mechanic that you can’t even Avoid.

There’s nothing that needs to be fixed with them. Pull less if you can’t handle a bigger pull.

There is becouse none of the other dungeons has starter adds that hits this hard on Fortified. + Mechagon and Karazhan has avoidable adds mechanics Iron Docks don’t