Can you play on 2 wow accounts on the same time from the same computer?

Hello, is there a way for me to recruit a friend myself and buy a second account and play with it while i’m still playing on my first account (mainly for gold making reasons)? Is this legal? I started a starter account (WOW2) but i can’t seem to find where to buy all the expansions (except bfa) on the shop.
Sorry if its a dumb question i just really would like to know if its allowed, and how to make it happen. Thanks for your time.

You can send a RAF mail to yourself and then use the link to recruit your WoW2 account provided it meets the criteria of a new account.

There are players who multibox, and yes it’s allowed as long as you do not automate game actions.

From there on you can just add gametime to WoW2 and you’ll be granted expansions up to Legion for free. You could buy https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/product/wow-complete-collection which includes BfA/Shadowlands Pre-order, includes 30 days as well if you’d like the last expansions.

Do achievements go through? Will i have pathfinder on my fresh bought bfa account or i need to grind it out again?

It’s Blizzard account wide so yes you will. Do not make a new Blizzard account.