Can you stop this flow of nerfs?

First you nerfed DH because it was too strong and numerous people cried on forums “NERF NERF”. Ok, it was normal since DH was overtuned. Then you NErfed it again for whatever reasons since people were calling DH an easy brain-dead class with few buttons. Now what? We can’t have netherwalk and fodder of flame/elysium at the same time? Or we can but in case we trade it for one of last talents in the tree…can you just delete this class since you making it miserable and inconvenient to play? Since we have no hope that you won’t make it even worse in next patch? Thanks

11 Likes

they really hate us… in Patchnotes they are writing that VDH can now One Shot (finally) the Demon from Fodder of the Flame - but it’s still not one shoting… :slight_smile: They just reduced HP and without any tests after, released it like this. No hope for DH. Time to Reroll probably.

6 Likes

Yea it’s getting kinda ridiculous, these small nerfs are adding up to be quite significant.

They also intended to nerf eye beams, now it’s bugged, but it was supposed to be 20 % duration and 20 % damage, which is effectively a 10 % nerf on eye beams, you also get less fury.

Sure, since it’s shorted in duration it may not be a st damage nerf, but aoe? Definitely.

Like can you stop? Havoc is performing nicely, just stop.

1 Like

Stop crying please, you are still overtuned brain dead class

1 Like

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Both of your statements show your sheer lack of knowledge.

2 Likes

Ye i do not see Illidari anymore, As an DH enthusiast its unaceptable.

Says the one with easy class with no target cap, excuse me !

1 Like

easy??? hahahaa ok mate. I will not continue arguing with someone who things feral is easy.

People are getting 3K rating in Arena with feral druid playing on a steamdeck and xbox controller.

2 Likes

Feral is not difficult. At least not significantly more difficult than havoc or most other classes.

You had that privilege to say that during the start of legion, but now? No.

Right now it’s pretty much your standard builder spender class, with more downtime than most classes.

I think it’s more fun to play right, i don’t like having to focus way too much on the rotation because it’s needlessly complex, but if you think feral is more difficult than havoc at the moment, you don’t know wtf you are talking about, and it shows that you don’t understand the classes that you are talking about.

Probably because you haven’t tried anything else other than feral, and you don’t even seem to play this druid well either way.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.
Both dps druid class is pretty easy to learn. Every class is hard to master but even with that DF feral is not that a big of a deal. Good dmg, with lots of utility and survivability.
Pls leave DH alone, thx brother Rhapthorn.

2 Likes

Dh,s never realy get or got a nerf thet blizzards love baby.
Wat u call a nerf other classes get 10 X wurse

1 Like

I think you’re living in your own reality.

Dh has been nerfed quite a few times at this point, it’s still good at least, but a few more of these nerfs and it won’t be.

1 Like

DH is good aoe but are single target dps is bottom of the barrel with only monks lower maybe

2 Likes

Realy i never noticed that 1-2 button class ever got a nerfe.
i see in arena pound stuff to red mist weather it got a heal or not.
so wat nerfs u talk abuot ?

DHs are in a very good place. Top performing (atleast from my personal perspective).

ignore that troll. He is living under a rock, still thinks that DH is a 2 button spec and even if it was that doesn’t mean that the class should be ignored and get nerfed to the ground like it is for season 2.

2 Likes

It’s not a top performer, but it’s not bad.

It’s very good for m+ because of it’s damage profile.

And that doesn’t qualify for being a top performing spec/class? :slight_smile:

Eh not really. M+ is not the only thing in the game.

Dh lacks a bit of damage to make it truly top tier.

1 Like