Cancelaura Bladestorm

I had a simple /cancelaura Bladestorm on some of my abilities to be able to use them if needed during the Bladestorm. For some reason this line of the macro stopped working for me. Any idea why or a recommendation how to fix it? Cheers

It is your talent, hurricane, it stops you from being able to cancel it. Cancelaura both at once and ya should be good to go.

2 Likes

Okay it’s confirmed working, BS can be cancelled if I don’t talent Hurricane. But… what’s the proper syntax to cancel both? I tried:

/cancelaura Hurricane
/cancelaura Bladestorm

And:

/cancelaura Hurricane; Bladestorm

Neither working. Hurricane being cancelled, but BS not, so Hurricane appears again. Can you please help more? Thanks!

Thank you. I wouldn’t figure that out on my own. It works just fine without the Hurricane talented.

1 Like

So you can’t cancel 'em both…? /cry

You can’t cancel Hurricane ever. The buff is coded so that if you managed to cancel bladestorm it would still stack up hence you’re prevented of doing so. Otherwise you could bladestorm for root break and ramp up damage. Laziness on the devs part I reckon.

1 Like

They could make it /cancelaura Bladestorm to autmatically cancel Hurricane too. You can’t have H without B so it seems logical to me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.