Cannot complete world quests

Please fix this already. Have been going on all expansion. When in group you have to do the same world quest 2-3 times before you complete it!!

Hello Loeve,

Have you made sure when in being in a group that you are not actually in a raid group?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Sometimes it gets converted to raid automaticly without me doing anything and not noticing. And why cant we complete quests in raid? We are supposed to play together in a MMO right?

Hello again,

Make sure when forming the group that it is not set as a raid group. Some quests, or most quests can’t be completed being in a raid.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

I never press convert to raid. But your system does it automaticly suddenly during the fight, so I dont notice it, so your system makes it raid mode and we dont get to complete the quest! Why does it do that?

Hello,

I am quite sure it doesn’t convert to raid mid fight but it might also be a bug. Always make sure when setting up the group that it is not set to raid and if you did and it is switched to a raid group mid fight, please report it as a bug via the ingame tool so that the Dev team is made aware.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Some addons made to help finding groups for WQs might turn groups to raid. I remember that being mild issue during Legion, though it has not happened to me during BfA. Only the WQs where you kill rare elite can be done in the raid group.

It was a blue elite quest with a elite mob, but didnt get credit for it.

This quest https://www.wowhead.com/quest=51610/adhara-white

I´m having the same issues them you. I always have to go to a 5 man group or do the boss by myself.