Cannot do legion at all

my alliance character is showing up on the forms for some reason my main characters name is Z0oppp
i am a lvl 101 rogue and wanted to start legion i went up to the mission board in origrammar and got the legion quest when i did it and it came to its final part where i take the boat to the new legion area but when ever i talked to the npc that is supposed to start the cinematic to there it didn’t work i googled it and found no fixes then i thought that maybe abandoning it and getting it again would fix it i abandoned it and now i cannot find it on the mission board or on the adventure guide i am stuck i have no idea what to do

here i am
s

Probably there was a game bug and therefor you were not teleported after the end scenario cutscene. You can try to delete your cache and wtf folders in your wow directory and/or do a game repair from the blizzard app and it might fix it. If you are running any odd addon, that might cause you problems as well so you can try to disable them temporarily.

Regarding getting back to the legion Island and get your quest back. Try Shift+J and see if its avaliable there. Look at the map over broken isles and look if there are any yellow ! signs. Then go there manually by taking the orgrimmar portal or asking a mage to port you / transfer you.

You should probably be able to retrace the quest by going the same route as when you had it. Via the little docks/harbor outside orgrimmar and take the portal.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.