Cannot login into battle net

After updating Windows 10, I can start up my app again. Not sure if it just started working or if that’s what fixed it.

I can login again

I have logged out in the launcher. Logged back on the launcher, but I got an error. Started in offline mode and logged back in from there. This seemed to work and I was able to log back on wow classic.

Nothing to do with that, but it’s fixed whatever it was.

When I opened wow eu forums, it immediately logged me out of here, so wondered how some of you were able to write :slight_smile: But now it logged me into launcher and here

I didn’t update anything, and it suddenly works.
I wonder what was wrong? Oh well. :slight_smile:

Fixed, just logged in.

Still they should look into this. Problems appear for couple days - DCs, laggy loading into servers etc.

It was not your updating. It works for me again also. Blizzard solved the problem.

i cannot login to wow .I dont even see the connecting scene; it disconnects immediately. I deleted cache folder and tried again. Didnt help.

Hey there,

So indeed there was an issue around the time of this thread, though as others noted already it was resolved shortly after.

For those not aware already, the best place to learn about service issues like this would be our Twitter over at @BlizzardCSEU_EN.

Apologies for the disruption!

1 Like