Cannot remove or add glyph on shadowfiend

Hey, is this a problem for anybody else my shadowfiend is using voidling glyph I would like to change it, but cannot find spell shadowfiend on my spell book anymore.

Is mindbender talented? Glyph has been preventing mindbender talent from working (fixed yet?), but maybe there are other odd interactions.

Yes I do have it talented, the odd thing is that the model is still voidling glyph on the thing even after having mindbender and there is no way to change it as far I know.

I’m saying, how will you use vanishing powder on shadowfiend if you have no shadowfiend cause it’s mindbender?

Yes, I would absolutely stay away from the glyphs for now.

I tried changing talent mindbender off and using shadowfiend it still does not allow to apply new glyphs or using vanishing powder on the spell so I’m stuck currently with voidling until it’s fixed also noticed some problems related mind blast procs occasionally having a cast time even when the spell glows yellow or have no proc indicator, but it could just be ui related problem.

Would that be the vampiric insight proc or the mind melt proc? Or whatever mb procs we have going (a lot)
Yeah could still be UI :joy_cat: new UI is nice but it’s been a little shaky

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.