Cannot update/reinstall

I cannot play wow :sleepy::sleepy: fot the past week i cannot log in in to my wow account and play,is telling me that he cannot locate the game even if i putt the corect folder after,i uninstall the game,battlenet delete all the files,uninstall windows and i still have the same problem i log in in to the battlenet,i try to install the game…and is say update even if the folder is empty…then close and again cannot locate the game…can i get some advice…i delete the temp files,the .idx files…i try everthing…it just dont let me install it

I’m sorry you’re having such difficulties with this Marmotica. I actually had a strange, and similar, issue a couple of weeks ago. WOW crashed and try as I might I couldn’t make Battlenet Launcher see the game files, even though running the game from the WOW.exe file worked properly.

From what you’ve written I would suggest you try the following:

1. Uninstall Battlenet
  2. Manually locate the World of Warcraft folder - on Windows 10 this can usually be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)
  3. Select the folder and delete it, then make sure to empty the Recycle Bin.

(note this can take a little time depending on the speed of your storage device and how many files you have in this folder)

1. Reboot your computer.
  2. Find and download the Battlenet installer. You can find the download file here:
  1. Run the installer and install the Battlenet launcher app.
  2. Restart your PC
  3. Start up Battlenet launcher and install WOW from here

See if that works and let us know if you’re still having problems.

I have tried… .honest all the things,and i saw on the forums that i am not the only one with this issue…well…seems Season 4 is not for me…

Have you tried that exact set of steps ?

We’re going to need a little more data here (please post on something like pastebin and share the link), in order to give any reasonable feedback. :slight_smile: