Can't believe you're all voting for the most boring mount

quite literally ;d

It’s already lost buddy. No way anything is taking the tree’s place. I would love to get that book too, but alas, the WoW community is nothing but a bunch of tree hugging hippies :unamused:

Just put it on the store Blizzard. C’mon, you know you want that moolah!

4 Likes

Bluray mount :open_mouth:

1 Like

Voting? What? Something special going on? Didn’t notice any pools in-game or smth

It’s almost as if different people like different things and have different opinions.

#TeamWanderingAncient

11 Likes

It’s also advertised on the Launcher and has been covered by every WoW 3rd party news site.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/9392-Official-Blizzard-Poll-Choose-the-Next-Shadowlands-Mount

The list is endless

another one of welfare mounts that you will use maybe once. who cares

2 Likes

As opposed to them being a bunch of nerdy book worms? :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, the tree is boring as hell :frowning:

So is the stupidity of some people. :upside_down_face:

I can’t help but to ridicule these types of threads…
I like rock, paper sucks. No paper sucks, I like scissors.

:weary:

But seriously guys, there’s no ram to vote for anyway so it’s all pointless :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey man, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

4 Likes

In your opinion, the book will end up just like the flying discs from MoP and the mage legion campaign, vote tree friends, still 4 days to go for :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You should go outside and protest, that’ll show us.

2 Likes

The tree was the furthest from being the mount I wanted. I would’ve liked any of the three others more. Welp, guess I’ll just have to buy the ones I actually wanted when they’ll inevitably show up in the ingame shop.

Just imagine following quote in blue letters:

We’ve noticed while the Tree won the poll, many many people still wanted the other three mounts so here’s your chance to buy them in this 25€ bundle!

Heed my words.

Vote for the kitty
never enough kitties

1 Like

I havent voted yet

lol

is just mount

The ancient will get stuck all the time in every doorway and path

How tf is a flying book creative?

OP is a Nightborne