Can't believe you're all voting for the most boring mount

I expected people to pick the jelly cat at first. But it’s even worse, you chose the wooden plank mount. Urgh.

Vote for the book, it’s just the most creative and interesting option.

20 Likes

Books are boring. I’ll wait for the movie release instead. The community is behind me on this one.

9 Likes

Funny way of describing a walking tree. You know what looks more like an actual plank?

A book. Looks like a plank.
Also; it only fits those wussy cloth classes. I don’t play any of those.

If you like a certain mount; fine, vote for that one.
But complaining others like something else?! :pensive:

4 Likes

The community is behind me on Ancient Willy

Heathen!!!

4 Likes

I would love if we could first see them, and their animation, but tbf, lets just hope its not cat thats win… Maybe but the rest of them in ingame shop… Idk, but i want caterpillar

2 Likes

They’re not made yet. If that was the case, we wouldn’t have to vote. They’d all get released. I don’t think they’re going put any time/effort into the other mounts. They have plenty on their plate already (maybe if it’s a VERY close race).

However, I do like this initiative… Getting the community involved. It’s nice. They should do that more often (just not with story or actual power stuff).

1 Like

:thinking:

Yes, another cat totally isn’t the boring option.

What do you mean all? I didn’t vote for anything.

I did not even know there was a poll ooop

1 Like

quite literally ;d

It’s already lost buddy. No way anything is taking the tree’s place. I would love to get that book too, but alas, the WoW community is nothing but a bunch of tree hugging hippies :unamused:

Just put it on the store Blizzard. C’mon, you know you want that moolah!

4 Likes

Bluray mount :open_mouth:

1 Like

Voting? What? Something special going on? Didn’t notice any pools in-game or smth

It’s almost as if different people like different things and have different opinions.

#TeamWanderingAncient

11 Likes

It’s also advertised on the Launcher and has been covered by every WoW 3rd party news site.

The list is endless

another one of welfare mounts that you will use maybe once. who cares

2 Likes

As opposed to them being a bunch of nerdy book worms? :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, the tree is boring as hell :frowning: