Can't complete A Nation United to unlock Kul Tiran at 51

Hi, I was trying to unlock Kul Tiran Allied Race, I got the Achievement Tides of Vengeance and reached lvl 50 (I’m 51 right now).

As for Achievement: A Nation United, it is still unflagged.
I got both Loremaster of Kul Tiras and The Pride of Kul Tiras flagged, I had been requested to complete Dungeon: Waycrest Manor (done) and then Dungeon: Siege of Boralus.

Problem now is that Siege of Boralus is no more available in Group Finder, where I can see only the first Shadowlands dungeon, still locked.

I tried to abandon the first quest of Shadowlands campaign but it keeps coming back.

I tried to change timeline talking to Chromie but there aren’t any choices available.

How can I complete the Achievement “A Nation United” to get the Allied Race of Kul Tiran now that I am 51 level?

Thank you.

Hi Boomboozle,

That’s unfortunate, and I’m afraid it means that you will not be able to use the dungeon finder to find groups for Siege of Boralus, since that tool is now locked for Shadowlands dungeons. Very frustrating, I know, and something I still am surprised about that Blizz don’t offer more flexibility in which expansion can be selected in the LFR tool.

Don’t worry though, you can still try and find a group through other means:

• You could try and check the “Premade Groups” section in the LFR tool, specifically the “Dungeons” section and see if any groups are trying to form there. I’m assuming that a good amount of players will try to clear the dungeon and unlock the allied race, so maybe you get lucky now that it’s the weekend.
  • You could try and ask in the Boralus chat to see if any groups can be found
  • If you’re in a guild, or know any max-level characters, then you could also try and have them run you through the dungeon. I’m not sure where we are at with scaling of current SL gear, but I think the heroic version of the dungeon should be soloable.

If you want, we can try this out together. Let me know if you plan on being online this weekend so we can connect, although I can’t promise anything and would rather not waste your time, so maybe try the above first? In any case, happy to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.