Cant complete crafting orders

When trying to craft item, it will start but when its finished nothing happens. Item not created, mats not used, click again, same thing happens.

1 Like

Had the same issue. Couldn’t recraft a mace to a higher item level. Made the familiar blacksmith sound but nothing happened.

I tried earlier and just now to recraft an axe to a guildie with the new spark and no go. Theres a recraft bar, it goes full and then nothing happens. No error message, no mats used, no recraft. Nothing.

Same issue here - recrafting Lariat - personal order with the new item to 424 from guildie not working . From my other char was working

Same issue. When trying to create 1 item on Public Crafting Orders I am stuck and unable to interact with any thing else. I can’t exit WoW and need to wait (30m) for the order to expire before I can continue playing. Help!

Same thing happened to me just now.

• Accepted and started a public work order.
  • Clicked on “Craft”
  • Crafting animation and progress bar went to 100%
  • Then nothing happened. The process did not complete, and my character is stuck and unable to do anything. Even the logout and exit buttons don’t work anymore. I had to exit with alt-F4, and when I try to log in again, I get an error message “A characer with that name already exists”.

I guess I’ll have to wait for 10 minutes or so for the character to get properly logged out.

And that nice 13k work order will probably not get finished. :sob:

1 Like

Hi all,

We’ve had more reports of this and the issue is under investigation.

Details and future updates here:

As always, if you have any details that might help, please don’t hesitate to send a bug report in-game.

This bug is still happening. I am experiencing it right now. Blacksmith sound of crafting can be heard, a bar appears but the item is not being created.

Edit: letting customer resend order let me craft the item

1 Like

Happening to me too, it completely desyncs my character when it happens too so I can no longer interact with anything or logout.

If I alt+f4 and try to login again it says a character with that name is already logged in. If I login with a different character then I can go and visit the desynced character until it times out.

Happening to me right now. Trying to fulfill a crafting order, character gets bugged and I have to wait till I can log again.

Happened twice to me now: 3 days ago on my Priest as I tried to do a Blacksmithing order. He was stuck online for almost 4 hours before it finally resolved itself. Tried the “unstuck” option, but that only teleported him. Tried relogging Battlenet, also didn’t do anything.

Tonight it happened on my Paladin with an Insciption order, my actual main. So great news: I can’t do actual content with my guild because my character is broken.

It just feels so random, I can do dozens of work orders with no issue, but then suddenly it breaks everything…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.