Can't complete "Defending Broken Isles"

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

As the title suggests, I can not execute the quest “Defending Broken Isles(quest=46247).

The reason is that there are simply no Legion Assaults in the Broken Isles to defend.
There’s nothing in my map.

Perhaps important: this is the last Lore quest for my Legion Broken Shore questline.

I have done all the rest, including all the rest from “Breaching the Tomb” achievement, but that.

For some reason, I can’t find those Legion Assaults.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help because I really want that mount :frowning:

1 Like

I might be wrong but the Broken shore doesn’t have an assault, on the broken “isles” yes, Highmountain, Azuna, Stormheim and ValSharah. Those are timed and only 1 is up at a time.
Just fly into the zone with the Assault and a quest will pop up :slight_smile:
So i would check in on the zones from time to time.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for answering, I really appreciate it.

Ok, yes, I check on the “States” of Broken Isles, for for three days haven’t seen a such event.
That’s why I though this is very weird and maybe something is wrong.

Unless it’s a weekly thing maybe?

Not a problem :slight_smile:
It might be because they are time-gated.

https://wow.gameinfo.io/legion-invasions
this only shows when an invasion starts,
otherwise just check up on the broken Isles map regularly :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Legion Invasion starts in random Broken Isles zone every 18.5 hours and last 6 hours. This means that during 3 days you have 4 invasions, each one in completley different time of a day.

So look up the timer Twiluna gave and if you are unable to play during this time check the few next scheduled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.