Can't Connect to any Blizzard Game

I can’t log into anything either

Same here.

same here can’t log in saying servers are full

Same here. Just bs right there.

I imagine the servers are being DDOS’d again.

1 Like

Hi! o/

We are indeed seeing some connectivity issues for some players. We are already investigating what may be the cause. We’ll try to keep you updated.

1 Like

I just logged in to Classic wow but I was in a loop of sitting in a login server queue (not realm queue) and then would get stuck at connecting when I made it past the login server and selected my realm, that would then fail to connect and back to the login server queue again…

Same here.

Same here - stuck at logging in when chosen server.

not just wow but all blizzard games are affected.

1 Like

I have the same problem.

any update to this, i log in but get instant DC when i get to the retrieving realm list.

I made a joke I disbanded the guild and now they are all in discord saying it looks that way. OOPS my bad!
So half the guild are able to log in but not others. Started playing up about 25 minutes ago here.

FWIW I had connectivity issues for the past week, but tonight is the worst so far.

Every few minutes my “world state” gets stuck in time and no actions are registered by the game server. After a few minutes, I might get a disconnect, but that’s not always a given.

Hi all

This should be behaving again now, but if you have any further issues make sure to let us know

Hello,
I have same issiue, I can log in game but ping just randomly jumps from 78 to 5500 and i got dc or im just frozen in time and only way out is alt + f4. I have this problem from 2 days now. Same is for both Classic and normal WoW. There are moment’s I can play the game without connection problem but it is starting randomly.

Yesterday i was kicked from the game and had queue in Bnet Launcher! even there are queues, i could login after 15-20minutes, i didn’t notice if someone from guild or area been disconnected as well, no one posted anything on chat about dcs anyway.

I cant play wow since 19.09.2019. The game does not connect to the realm list and instead immediately disconnects me with the error code:

You have been disconnected. (BLZ51918018)

I tried contact support and they don’t know why its happening

This GM didn’t know what he is talking about, because such names for errors “BLZ51918018” are made to recognise reasons quick. Error 404 is not just for being there, 404 is code number and if you google it you will know quickly what can cause such errors, and the same thing is with blizzard error codes.

No Custom games available in WC3 - im posting here because nobody replies to those forums