Can't connect WoW to Twitter?

/share wasn’t working for me, it wouldn’t send any of my tweets, so I disconnected WoW from Twitter, and tried to reconnect it again… only, the “social browser” window is utterly blank. I can’t log in to connect my Twitter account at all.

I disabled all of my addons to be sure that that wasn’t the problem, but the issue remains. Are there any workarounds?

Thanks!

4 Likes

yeah i am having same problem. when i click “sign in”, there is a black screen…

2 Likes

The same for me

I’m having the same problem.

Same, issue and in fact its been like that since I joined twitter last year. Couldnt get an answer from the forums or the internet, well a suggestion that worked, so Ive just left it be.

1 Like

Ditto, I’ve had this happened several times before when there’s been a big content patch. I’ve run through the things I’ve been previously told to do and none of them has worked.

I’m guessing this is a problem at Blizzard’s end.

Same problem overhere…

Happy to see that no one at blizzard care about it.

1 Like

Still having this problem btw!

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports! We’re aware of this issue and working on a fix, though no ETA at the moment.

Apologies for the disruption!

9 Likes

Failed to send tweet message whenever I try

Please fix

It’s been a couple of weeks now and multiple bug/hot fixes since there was an update on this post. Can we have a confirmation if a fix has been found for this please? If not, when can we expect for this to be done because Shadowlands is fast approaching and as you can imagine we’d like to be able to share our experiences when it lands.

1 Like

Same. Been having this issue for weeks now, and it’s frustrating not being able to share stuff directly to Twitter.

Having to do a screen snip and paste it into a twitter window is far less efficient…

People still use twitter? :thinking:

Oh hey look it’s someone attempting to be funny. Oblivíon I wouldn’t give up the day job.

And still waiting for a fix or update, Tyrskorn.

1 Like

Oooh sassy, must of hit a nerve lmao :rofl: :rofl: