Can't decide what to play

Hey guys n gals.

Been playing my newish monk, it’s around a week or so old, and can’t decide what to play, PvE or PvP.

I like both of them, but I’m not really 100% clued up on what Monks are better in, any tips are welcome.

It will depend what monk specs you want to play.

Mistweaver, from what I heard, is very good in PvP if you can play to its strengths. In PvE they are good, but have bad community perception so you may find it hard to get into some groups.

Brewmaster is very decent in PvE, albeit can be a bit fragile in certain cases. I do not think that they are too viable in PvP, as Blizzard does not like non-guardian druids being good in PvP in general.

Windwalker is servicable, but they aren’t really outstanding on the DPS front so they will not have a good time in PvE (hard time getting into groups). I am not sure how well they are doing in PvP.

EDIT: This is of course if you aim to go higher than what can be considered casual. M+ keys above 12, heroic/mythic raids or high level rated PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.