Cant dethrone old guild leader

i want to dethrone the GM of a old guild i was part of since im considering moving over to the sever the guild is on and then i wont need to go though the whole proses of making a guild but according to your Article ID: 50006 the i meet all the requirements except for the rank 3 or higher part but all the ones who are at that lvl haven’t been on in years… and therefore i wanted to make this ticket in hopes of getting gm with the help of you guys the guild is https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/guild/eu/tarren-mill/coldsins/ and my character is called Redcabbage

I’m afraid if your rank isn’t high enough it means you don’t meet the criteria and it will not be possible to dethrone the leader. Many players do this on purpose to avoid losing their guilds.

Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with transferring the leadership. If you are the guild leader, you will need game time to access the game and promote another player.

2 Likes

Blizzard did on purpose to stop the wrong people from taking over a guild, there is no way around it.

Posting on the forums is not making a ticket.