Can't do class trial

I get the message: “Login is currently restricted on this character”.

2 Likes

Same here… it seems that creating a new class trial character after the SL prepatch ends up processing FOREVER :frowning:

Another bug I noticed is that I am unable to log in on previously created class trial toons (Class Trial in Progress) the “Enter World” button is simply greyed out (?!) for some odd reason…

Class trials are time limited.

Yes, ofc I am aware of the 3hr playtime limit, but I have like 3-4 class trial characters and I am pretty sure they still have some playtime left (they all had just before SL prepatch) so…

Same issue here. Nothing to do with the time limit, since it happens on freshly created characters too.

1 Like

I know about the time limit, I can’t create new class trials. They are stuck being “processed”.

2 Likes

Same here, cannot connect any of my class trial and I am 100% sure all of them were still playable before patch :slight_smile: something is odd

Any update? :slight_smile:

It seems that Blizz chose to simply disable the class trial feature for the time being… They might have some more serious issues to handle since the SL prepatch hit in.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to mention that this is being looked into. The Class trial creation option is currently disabled. We have no ETA on when it will be back.

3 Likes

Hello this is still an issue, shadowlands is almost there and we cannot even try any classes??? Come on…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.