Cant enter Dreamgrove in Broken Isles

Hey

I cant enter Dreamgrove ( Druid Class Hall) on Broken Isles. Tried in numerous ways and numerous times via walking in on map, using the druid spell Dreamwalk onto the portal realm or via flying in with a flight path. None of these have worked. All it gives me is an error message on attempt= “Transfer Aborted: instance not found”.

Tried to make an in-game ticket ( which seems to have been removed) and i have no idea what to do next.

Also tried to search for information from websites to no avail, only clue is that the bug can have something to do with unfinished class hall quest (which i dont have on my quest log) so finding on what quest and which part i am on is difficult to say the least.

Im going to assume that this issue is happening on a different character than your Mage as naturally the Dreamgrove would not allow Mages to enter. ^^

All the class hall quests should be marked on the map of the affected character to make it easier to find them. If however your Druid is level 120, you’ll probably need to turn on the trivial quest tracker which can be done by clicking the magnifying glass next to the mini map.

Once that’s turned on, check your map for any Orange Exclamation Marks as this would denote a class hall quests. For Druids, it’s also worth checking zone maps for Grizzly Hills, Moonglade, Deadwind Pass and Val’sharah. It might take a little time to go through the zone maps to check for this but as our ticket queue is quite high, it might get you back on track faster than making a ticket. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello !

Thanks a lot for the reply JIngoraitin !

Im sorry i didnt post on my druid, didnt think it would make a difference :slight_smile:

I checked the whole world map to find Orange Exclamation Marks, but the only place i found one is actually in The Dreamgrove… A place i still cant find a way to enter :slight_smile: Ive also done three out of four Legendary Artefact quests for Druid specializations, so its not about that im trying to enter it the first time.

Its been about two years since i last played my Druid so i have no idea whats going on… Never had this problem before.

Also now posting on my Druid character this time, sincerely yours, Creepsy.

Hey there Creepsy, thanks for the update :slight_smile:

I have a couple of things I would like to ask you to try if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

To start, can you please try to flush your DNS and see if you can enter the Dreamgrove after?
If nothing changes please also try setting up your network to use a third party DNS service (Eg: Google DNS) and then give the Dreamgrove another go!

If neither option works, I would like to also ask you to try enabling War Mode, and then port to the Druid area again.

Heya again !

Putting on the War Mode made difference, after that i was able to enter The Dreamgrove !

Thank you a lot for your time and help Jingoraitin and Felranys !

Sincerely yours, Creepsy

EDIT: It seems that turning off War Mode makes the issue come up again, but at least there is a way around it now. Just wanted you guys to know if there is a need to look further into the issue.

1 Like

It would be worth your making a bug report ingame as you now know what was causing the problem which may make it easier to fix.
Glad you can play now :slight_smile:

Sorry I have kind of the same issue.I couldn’t enter Dreamgrove either (with druid). So I tried to fly in. It worked partly. Not all loaded correctly like the campaign board and so I logged off and on. Since then my druid won’t load anymore. All other characters load but not my druid. I keep getting the message ‘World server is down’. By reading about this issue here I realized for the first time ever I turned on War mode for one of my characters (the druid) prior to try and enter a class hall. I put in an in game bug report by one of my other characters. I tried the suggestion the automated ticket service suggested about ‘jump starting’ your launcher by renaming folders to old. It didn’t work and somehow flushing my DNS doesn’t sound promising either.

Sorry about the Mage here is the Druid character it concerns

You could try the automated unstuck your own character service to have it moved to a safe area.

Thx where can I find that service? If you mean the in-game command /stuck than that is no option for i can’t load the character anymore.

At https://eu.battle.net/support/en/ “character is stuck” and you should be select a self help option with a cooldown for your character attached to it.

Thx I’ve tried the scan and repair service to no effect. I’ll keep scanning those to services to may be find one that works

It’s an unstuck character service, not scan and repair files service…

This link should bring you directly to the page: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

Thx Saneko it worked. Never happened to me before and I didn’t know a specific service for this existed.