Cant enter pandaria scenario via lorewalker cho's dream brew!

ive been looking to do pandaria scenarios to pick up some transmog that i miss from the loot boxes that you are rewarded at the end of a scenario.
Problem is you cant enter panaria scenario at lvl 35 cuz it just says: you dont meet the requirement for that instance when you try to queue via loremaster cho’s dream brew. Only way to sign up for pandaria scenario is via the 2 npc’s standing close by, but then you need lvl 50 character and when you finnish a scenario at level 50 you are not rewarded a box of loot.
Am i doing something wrong here or is it just bugged? the mobs in the instance is level 35 so i should be lvl 35 right?
Also the level requirement for all other pandaria raids is level 35 to enter.
Up until BFA, scenarios used to have its own tab in the group finder when you where at the proper level for scenarios but no more. I even played a few of scenarios with my 2 friends in BFA but i dident collect all the transmog which is something i regret now.
Ive been searching online for this problem but cant find anything useful as most posts about scenarios is from like 2013.
Anyone knows something about this?

Perhaps try at level 40.
I know the natural max level for the zones are set when not in Chromie Time (so maybe you need to be out of that too) by expac.
I think Vanilla zones (I believe Cata counts here as they are in the same continents) are 15 to 30, TBC and Wrath are 35, MOP and Wod are 40, Legion is 45 and BFA is 50.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.