Cant find a Guild on my Realm

So im playing on a German Server called Blutkessel which is supposedly “medium” pop, its connected to a few other realms that are also “medium” or low pop. When i look at the guild finder there are not a lot of guilds to even begin with a lot of them very small ones and even the few ones that supposedly have 800+ active members only have max 10 ppl playing at a time. This way i cant do any mythic raiding or m+ without having to pug or anything really that is nicer to do while being in an active guild. The game is getting somewhat boring to me and im not sure if waiting for shadowland to release isnt a better idea, having done the hc raid geared up my DH to a level where either the weekly chest or mythic raiding is the only way to progress further idk what to do. I know that there is other stuff to do in the game like mount collecting tmog collecting and so on i ve done some of that as well but its just not something i can do all the time, if anyone feels the same or can somehow help me out in any way feel free to share your thoughts down here.

have you tried looking at blutkessels realm forum? maybe a guild is looking for members there.

edit:

try searching the forums here. maybe theres a guild advertisement that suits you. good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply, i actually found something and also applied to it if im lucky enough i ll soon have a guild that im comfortable with. :smiley:

3 Likes

that was quick, hope you ll get accepted, good luck! :blush:

1 Like

That’s why im suggesting people to choose between the big global realms rather than specific region ones.

Glad you think you’ve found a spot!

Alternate option is communities and Discords.

I’m not up to date with what’s happening with these three, but they have been well spoken of:

Zen Horde

The Fail Train Discord

Mythic Plus Friends (tends towards higher M+)

1 Like

There is not much of the point being in guild anymore. You van clear entire content solo and if you want rewards from harder content its actualy far more efficient to work extra hours then buy boost.

10+ players online at the same time? That doesnt even exist on my realms. Not even close.

There seem to be a couple of active raiding guilds on Blutkessel / Arthas

But, most of them seem to be on Alliance.
Even if you are not interested in Mythic raiding, I would probably pick one of those guilds because a high amount of Mythic progress means that they have at least a few rather active players.

You could probably pick one from that list and ask to join as a social. At least in the guild that I am in, socials are always included in all the activities except for the Mythic main raid.

There are a few on your realm that seem really active, for instance, a 11/12 M guild that had 3 new first kills in the past month. That means, they must be active.

Except for a couple of more guilds, most Horde guilds on your realm seem to clear heroic and then go inactive - judging by wowprogress and warcraftlogs.

As someone who has played on Mal’Ganis for many years, I learned, medium actually means dead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

cries in low pop :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.