Can't find Anduinn Wrynn

Hi

I just logged into WoW after not playing for more than a year.

I had several loose ends, and I also picked up a quest called “An Unwelcome Advisor” where I am supposed to meet Anduin Wryinn in Stormwind keep.

I also played a bit in the war campaign, also leading me to meet Wryinn in the keep.

However, I can’t find him there. I even abandoned one to see if they were causing phasing issues toward eachother, but I can’t find him anywhere. He is not in the adjacent war room either.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Something is messed up right now. Lots of people, myself included, unable to start BfA content (quest to kick it off not available).
From what I’ve read on other threads it seems to only be affecting Alliance side.

Seems like WoW timelines have gotten so confusing that even Blizzard don’t know which way is up anymore.
Can you imagine being a brand new player and trying to follow any semblance of a story?

Someone else suggested deleting the quest ‘On Whispered Winds’ to fix the phasing issue. Check if you have it in your log. Deleting it made Anduin appear instantly for me. Good luck! (and Blizzard, please fix this.)

Yoooo can we please make sure EVERYONE knows this please? I’ve been stumped for days trying to gear my fresh 50 and haven’t been able to, with no info anywhere on how to fix it. Deleted “On Whispered Winds” and it now works fine!

You, sir, are a true hero of Azeroth.

1 Like

A sad day for everyone with an empty questlog. :frowning:

I don’t have “On Whispered Winds”. I even emptied my quest-log except for this quest, and nothing works. I asume I have been playing some line of quests which might affect this, and not finished it, but it’s impossible for me to know which. I fear I can never finish the war campaign with this error, so no flying in BfA. :frowning:

Could someone from Blizzard maybe look into this ? Super frustrating ! Spent hours on completing different campaigns, only recently purchased BfA, shouldn’t be punished for paying > : (

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.