Can't find my pet charms?

Hey guys,

I haven’t been playing lately. I logged in and decided to do some pet battle WQs. Did 3 or so but I’ve realized my pet charms are nowhere to be found. Even the ones I just farmed (40 or so).

Bags? Checked. Bank? Checked. I thought maybe they made it a currency; checked, can’t see them there either. Any help? :frowning:

Well, for sure nothing has happened with Pet Charms. Nothing has happened to Pet Charms. They haven’t been made a currency. They just sit in your bags, taking up space.

You can’t vendor them.

So you still have them, unless you actually deleted them.

First, go to the bank, open your bags and search for “charm”. I know you say you’ve searched, but that’s what they all say. :smiley:

Now, check your alts. I keep all my Charms on one alt, and it’s a reflex for me to mail them to that alt, whatever character I earned them on. So do the same for each alt - after you check their mail.

2 Likes

You hit the nail on the head :smiley: I was doing the WQs at like 3 am and it seems i sent them to my alt then completely forgot i sent them :smiley:

2 Likes

don’t play when drunk bro ;0

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.