Can't get into Throne Of The Four Winds

The entrance isn’t showing up.
I don’t have BfA so I went talk to Zidormi but she wasn’t there aswell . In fact Uldum in it’s entirety has been wiped of all NPCs.
Does this mean I can’t play the raid until i buy BfA ?

Are you sure you weren’t disconnected or suffering from heavy lag ? :slight_smile:
Also, what level was the character you were on ?

Perhaps join a random Uldum-related group while there, see if that affects the presence of the NPC’s/portal.

I was playing on a 110 Paladin.
I tried relogging a few times. My net was stable so I don’t think that was it, however it did disconnect 2 times after which i got a message telling me that the area was not available to me because of the lack of BfA.

I see.

i know that for accounts that do have BfA, the cut-off point on whether or not they see the post-BfA or cataclysm version of the zone (without talking to Zidormi), is somewhere between 91 and 110 (inclusive), i suspect it’s 110 exactly.

As in when i take a level 90 alt to Uldum for the first time it sees the cataclysm version, and when i take a level 110 alt (or class trial) to Uldum it sees the post-BfA version.

It might be that your character is phased to the post-BfA version (due to you being level 110), but since you don’t own the expansion you’re suffering from the warning and lack of npc’s and so on.

If you could talk to Zidormi that would likely fix it all, but since she is missing too…

I guess if you have a lower level alt (like 109) , i suspect that one would not suffer from the same problem (in case you’re simply mount farming that could be a work around). If you don’t have alts, perhaps level 100 class trials are still available to you (i don’t know if that’s removed or not).

To actually fix the issue for your 110 character, i suspect you’d need support (perhaps they can trigger the Zidormi Uldum transition for you). Either that or a bugfix, if the problem is universal for all 110’s without BfA.

Oh, i just thought of another possible work-around.

If you’re still around and happen to see this message soon, i could summon you at a meeting stone in old Uldum, i imagine that might auto-phase you to old-Uldum without the help of Zidormi.

If you want to give that a shot, post your BattleTag and i’ll add you to give it a try. I won’t be around too much longer tonight though, so no promises. Asking a friend (who does have BfA) might work too otherwise.

Thanks for the offer but I didn’t check messages :confused:
Anyway i created a DH its 104lvl and was able to see the entrance and to see Zidormi. Now it’s just waiting out the 48 hours to be able to enter legacy content.
Thanks for the help.

I have this problem. My DH is 120. How do I enter? There is no portal…

In Ramkahen there’s an NPC which switches between the BfA and Cata versions of Uldum. The raid is accessible in Cata only.

3 Likes

The entrance is available during BFA but it depends on which ‘assault’ you are on. The one which does not cover Ramkahen (its to the left of the map), does not spawn the entrance, but the other one does (The one which makes the whole sky purple when entering Uldum). But yes, switching to Cata mode will spawn it any time.

1 Like