Can't get to Nazjatar

I’ve just got to level 120 by just questing on BFA. From what I’ve read on the net, I need to goto Nazjatar to start to upgrade gear. Genn Greymane on the Wind’s Redemption in Belarus should issue a quest call Wolf’s Offensive which enables me to get to Nazjatar.

He’s not issuing any requests and refuses to talk to me at all. There is also no portal in the portal room.

Any help?

Grats on 120!

Yup, you’ve got all that right.

Hitting 120 in BfA is Kafkaesque. It all kinda makes sense to people who have been through the wringer in Legion, but I’ve tried explaining and justifying it to a few newcomers, and I might as well have been writing string theory or alchemical theories on a blackboard. It is just not amenable to any kind of common-sense or intuitive explanation.

If/when you come across more blockages like this, please do post again here!

The piece you’re missing at the moment is that you need to open World Quests and the Flight Master’s Whistle to take the quest to go to Naz. Since Naz is almost all World Quests, this kinda makes sense in a backwards way, if you squint at it enough.

Here is your current state of attunement:

You need to:

1. Establish your third foothold on Zandalar.

2. Do enough quests in Drustvar to get to Friendly reputation with Order of Embers.

Neither of those should take long, a few hours total.

1. You may also have to do your tutorial for Island Expeditions. That’s quick as well. Start here:
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53061/the-azerite-advantage

There are several comments you might find helpful on this page:

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

I did what you said, basically quested a bit more in those two regions and I was in Nazjatar by the end of the day.

I’m sure I’ll be back with more questions soon. But for now, it’s unlocking flight whilst grinding for gear.

1 Like

Hello , i have same problem like a Bibimbash, allready have a whistle, but didnt recive a quest and cant take it , im not sure what else i have to do , coz what i read i should be able to take it allready , or maybe i do something wrong or didnt do something , im little bit confuse. This is what i have allready done https://www.wowhead.com/attunement#eu-burning-legion-nambuz , thanks in advice for help .

Just relog and you should get this quest automaticaly IIRC, or relog and look for quest on the ship in dazar’ alor port.

I was reloging whole day yesterday and its not helping , but its ok now its show up after i made a first wq… But it wasnt written that i have to do a wq to rwcive it , only to unlock wq, but its fine now soz for prob , and thanks for answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.