Can't Go Back to Vindicaar (Argus)

Recently, I started looking for more transmogs, and I really liked the ones from the Antorus Raid. It seems there are some quests that need to be completed in order to access its location. I followed some guides, and the one I was using mentioned that after completing the Hand of Fate quest, a beacon that teleports you to Argus should appear at Dalaran’s Krasus Landing. However, I don’t see it there.

I have completed the Hand of Fate quest, but I haven’t finished the Argus questline yet (the last quests I completed were Alone in the Abyss and Overwhelming Power). I thought I was done, so I used my Hearthstone to return to Orgrimmar. Now I can’t get back to the Vindicaar to finish the quests. There’s no portal in Dalaran, and Lady Liadrin isn’t at Orgrimmar’s bay. Do you know how I can return to the Vindicaar?

I don’t understand why it’s such a huge hassle to access a raid from the Legion expansion.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Have you perhaps started a quest in dalaran wich put the game into a phase without the portal?

1 Like

Can you maybe removing the quest and picking it up again or maybe see if there is anything in your class hall ? or maybe ask a lock to summon you there? or look in legacy raid to see if anyone going there and getting a summon.

Thank you Oldmangearge. I checked my quest log and there is no quest that related to Dalaran.

Thank you Alaric, I don’t have any quests to remove; I think I had to pick up one more quest in the Vindicaar to continue the questline. To be sure I need to go Vindicaar, but I can’t :slight_smile: I tried to find groups to summon me, but I haven’t been able to get any assistance yet.

1 Like

You could trying going engineering and use the wormhole teleporter. With that you can get to one of the Argus zones and maybe to the Vindicaar from there.