Can't learn armorsmithing + weaponsmithing

Patch notes for phase 5 indicate you can learn both armorsmithing and weaponsmithing now. I learned weaponsmithing in phase 4.

But it seems like I can’t learn armorsmithing. I have completed the mithril order quest chain up to (and including) the “Did You Lose This?” quest (Quest ID 3321).
Neither Krathok Moltenfist nor Okothos Ironrager is giving me any dialog options.

Anyone else having this issue?

4 Likes

For me it worked. My paladin didnt choose Armor or Weapon Spec in p4, on Wednesday morning i accepted both of them and completed them.

But then i went to everlook for mace, sword and axe spec and the swordsmith didnt give me his quest instead of training me swordsmith immediately. now im missing his quest and it edited by moderator.

Mace and Axe Quest are working fine and i didnt receive the macesmith or axesmith immediately. Sharing the Swordsmith Quest from another player didn’t work aswell cause the game said “im not eligeable”

1 Like

Try talking to Krathok Moltenfist as Horde in OG (im not sure if he is the right guy on hordeside) or Myolor Sunderfury as Alliance in IF.

1 Like

I think the not having gotten one before this phase might be the reason why you managed to get both, having already picked one seems like it breaks it

I did mention Krathok Moltenfist doesnt have any dialog options

I can’t learn weaponsmith too (have armorsmith)

1 Like

I have the same issue, been an armorsmith for ages and looked forward to learning weaponsmithing in this phase. Sadly it’s bugged it seems our we need to do something to unlock it.

Same problem, I was weaponsmith in p4 and now cant learn armorsmith after “Did You Lose This?” quest completed today.

yeah same issue, can’t find how to learn weaponsmithing, had armorsmithing since whichever phase it was introduced in

Same issue here - would like a fix for it soon or at least give us an idea what to do to unlock both?

I am hammer/sword weaponsmithing from before P5.
In P5 I talked to Okothos Ironrager and picked up the armor specialization (lvl40) quest. Turned in the ornate mithril pieces and now have armorsmithing as well without any issues.
You don’t have to do any of the mithril order quests (I just bought the items from the AH).
It’s a low level quest, if you don’t see it try disabling all your addons.