Can't level beyond 60 despite having Dragonflight

Hey everyone,
I bought Dragonflight about 2 weeks ago. Today I wanted to start playing and thus activated the 7 free days that were given as a gift in the Battle.net launcher. I can travel to the Dragon Isles and do the quests of the new expansion there, but I can’t level past 60. An info keeps popping up telling me I’ve reached the level cap and should buy Dragonflight to level up to level 70. I thought maybe that’s because I didn’t have a proper subscription and only got 7 days of game time from the gift. But even after subscribing, I can’t level up and am prompted to purchase Dragonflight. What can I do?

Hm,

Double check the transaction under your account to check the transaction for the expansion is completed.

If its rejected it means the money should habe returned to your account by now.

If its pending submit a ticket ASAP, as you have gone past the 48 hour garuntee for transactions

I hope this gets sorted soon for you.

Thanks for the super quick response :D!
It actually does not show under transactions at all and wasn’t even debited from the bank account. I got a confirmation mail tho, that states the purchase quiete clearly: “you have acquired: World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight Base Edition”. Gotta open a ticket i guess, bought it specificly cuz of the 40 % discount at that time. Wouln’t be the end of the world to just buy it again, but -20 € would still be a little unpleasant.

Thats weird haha, yeah raise a ticket, see in the email if it details a reference number or anything that could make it easier for them to find tje email to confirm this.

They should be able to do something regarding this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.