Can't log characters after flying into Zaralek

I’ve spent all day trying to log into a character and despite using the Character Stuck Self Service twice (with a four hour gap) as well as doing the scan and repair, switching off addons, and renaming WTF and Cache, I still can’t log in to it. I’ll describe in detail below what’s happening, but if anyone knows what I can do or how I can actually raise a ticket to fix it as the support system just won’t let me raise a ticket, despite trying multiple paths!

I was flying my character (Boug Moonglade-EU) into Zaralek Cavern via the tunnel by Valdrakken and when I got to the end, I found it blocked by a wall and my dragon kept skimming as if I had lag. I could still chat in guild. Eventually I got the message “Transfer Aborted: Instance not found”. I flew back out of the tunnel and back in - this time I could get into the cavern but at Loam I found no NPCs present. I tried a relog and have not been able to log into that character ever since. I can log other characters, but that one stays online and the loading bar stops at 100% before eventually either disconnecting or hanging. I’ve left the character logged out, I’ve done the unstick character twice, I’ve scan and repaired, turned off addons and renamed WTF and Cache. None have worked.

At one point I flew a second character to the caverns and he had the same issue! Eventually unstick worked for him, but I still can’t fix the first character.

Help!

Any thoughts on what I can do? Any way I can raise a ticket as the Support options take me in cycles of AI bot taking me to the stuck service, which I’ve used. I can’t find a route to contact anyone.

Thanks.

Boug Moonglade-EU

hi, i had same issue with transfer to zaralek cavern from azure span. Middle entrance cave disconnect and impossible login back. Had to use character stuck service. Sometime happen when uset taxi from azure span to zaralek i fly complete under all textures and then disconnect again.
I completely removed BAGNON addon from game and this and more issues are gone. (disconnects, screen freeze while landing near dragon racing world quests, i have now 30 more FPS in valdrakken, no more LUA errors, no more UI crash). I had problems with bagnon maybe 3 years half shadowlands and all time DF. I cant promise it will help you, but you can try :thinking:

tip: for golds count you can use addon WOW Money Statistic and for BagBrother (part of bagnon) replacement you can use addon named ItemCountTooltip

edit: before uninstall bagnon use in curse client first “remove addon settings” and then uninstall addon. Dont forget also backup before you try :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Floranstraz,

I’ve now moved your Monk. Could you try to log in-game again and see if it works?

Don’t hesitate to report any new issue you may encounter with the character unstuck self-service please. :pray:

Many thanks! I just managed to log Boug in successfully and found him outside Stormwind. I did try the Character Stuck service twice, and neither worked, so thank you for moving him.

1 Like

Thanks Dudulinek. I don’t use Bagnon, but maybe another add-on is slowing down my load into Zaralek. I’ll take a look at what I have. At least he’s sorted for now.

1 Like

Glad to hear that your monk is back online now. :raised_hands:

We’re still investigating (rare) occurrences where the self-service seems to malfunction. Thanks again for the report!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.