Can't log in to Blizzard App

BNet Launcher doesnt seem to want to connect and when I start WoW manually I get a huge Queue on a pretty dead server. Good job - had nothing else to do anyways.

Oh wait, we were about to start a +15 Key. X:

servers seem to be back to normal

not quite yet… it laggs as hell now

Aerie Peak, you gotta be kidding me?

Seems to be an eu wide issue, even classic servers

Nah.
Everything’s shut down, you’re not the only one, sadly.

its the same all over,there was a fault which Blizz announced on Twitter they had fixed but they were telling porkies…it ain’t fixed at all

1 Like

I mean it isn’t good enough, I pay for a service I expect to get and I don’t get it.

1 Like

Yep bnet is broken, lame.

Position in queue 97, estimated time 37 minutes. I get to position in queue1, estimated time <1 min, DC’d. Now position in queue 238, estimated time 38 minutes.

in my laptop i can log in forums but in my desktop i cant,
also cant connect to bnet application neither world of warcraft (too long queue times) whats happening? in twiiter bliz said that this was fixed

when i try log in foruns on my desktop it gives me an error : BLZBNTTAS000…001

I think the login servers may be having some issues atm, there is nothing on twitter yet but half our m plus team can’t log in the game atm.

Yea I was in and tried to change realm… then DC and login queue.

Earlier this afternoon there was a problem like described above. Now again long waiting lines of 40 min. or longer.

What’s going on?

1 Like

yeap, bt asked me w8 488 min, pog

Yep. Login queue here too without any progression…

Both for Classic and Retail…

about time you fixed this abysmal service, seems to happen multiple times per week now that your login servers break

505 error on website, guild chat is very slow… for the 5th time in 2 weeks… come on

1 Like