Can't log in to Blizzard App

It worked yesterday, today when i’m trying to log in to the blizzard app it barely loads.

The blizzard swirly thing just swirls a bit then dissapears.

I’ve tried for 5 minutes now, anyone else having these issues?

2 Likes

Yep, wow loading took forever so restarted the launcher, stuck in a queue which is only increasing, was 1 min, now at 33 min.

Yep same as just gets stuck on queue for login

Ait so it’s not just me then… A blue post would be nice right about now so we can get some confirmation maybe?

1 Like

Same! I logged off for half an hour, and now I can’t get back on.
Much sadness.

Now i got a 90 minute que… Seems legit

Today the App is olmost down, i couldn´t log in, since more than 3 hours

Anyone else experiencing extreme amounts of lag at the moment? It feels like every week since patch 8.3 these issues seem to be getting worse and worse.

I’m used to the freezes at this point, they usually only last about 10 seconds, but the constant delay on my abilities and movement and the random disconnects makes some classes so unplayable I don’t even want to attempt any of the current timed and reactionary content out of fear of getting cucked by the server at an inconvenient time. I checked wether it’s on my end but my internet connection works just fine.

Feels really bad that there’s nothing else I can do besides just logging off, doing something else and having my sub money wasted. I really wish Blizz was more open to give better info about these things, staying silent about these glaring, game-breaking issues is driving people away.

Same here. Very high ping causing delay on abilities etc…do we know already why is this happening and when will be fixed?

Didn’t see any posts about it yet, but it could be too new of an issue right now. Highly doubt any info on the actual cause will be given, if they even address the issue at all.

Tuesday noon is not the time I expect to see login queues. There’s something wrong with the login servers.

The Battle.net app is currently quoting me an estimated >100minute wait to login. Manually logging into WoW had me wait for 10 minutes, then when my position in the queue was 1, I got disconnected.

Please investigate and sort it out.

EDIT: Seems to be fixed now. Thank you.

3 Likes

Same, battle.net app login que.

Same. Position number 1, then Dc’d. Havent seen log in queues on my server for about ten years, so something is amiss.

same… quee for 10min and at last sec DC… sigh…

Same here. After quee time ends getting disconected with following message:
“No servers are currently available (BLZ51934200)”

yeah, they seem to have crapped the bed (the login servers that is)

Just started getting the same thing. Was playing the game, tried to switch from Earthen Ring to Darkmoon Faire to log on an alt and when i clicked change realm it just remained there for a little over a minute.

Tried restarting the game and now I get the login screen with no details in the username and password fields even though it should log me in automatically.

When I try to type in the account and password, I get a “Login servers are full” box. I waited once to try to get in and it just got stuck at 1.

Second day I try to play and either can’t or get interrupted by connection issues. Same as 1 or 2 days before, everything else that depends on an internet connection works fine. C’mon, people, this is a 15 year old game, not Wolcen which launched 5 days ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same issue here, this is quite odd to have such issues drop randomly, not even on the EU peak day

Ye this isn’t fixed. Tried to log in, got the ‘It’s a busy time for Blizzard Services!’ Thing and an estimated time. When i did get in around 20 minutes later was immediately dc’d. /sigh

I’d run through a list of possible reasons, as to why they can’t seem to keep their servers stable anymore.

But given the current enviroment at Acti-Blizz, and their recent actions, I’d half except to receive a perma-ban for doing so.

So I won’t. I’ll just sit here and grumble.

O’,what a world.

1 Like