Cant log in "WOW51900201)

I tried logging into my wow account but am unable to, first I get up into a queue and after about a min it disconnects me and says "You have been disconnected. (WOW51900201).

oh now the message has changed to "you have been disconnected from server. (WOW51900319)

can anyone please help?

5 Likes

I’ve provided this update in other threads but just to be sure it’s visible, the issues you had were due to server problems we had ourselves. These have been fixed now so hopefully you have a smoother experience in Azeroth :sunglasses:

Still the same problem

Sorry, no its not fixed. Same as yesterday evening.

Nope, definitely not fixed, me and my friend continue having this issue… Such a great experience when you work the whole day and when you decide to spend 2 hours in a game you pay to play you cannot… Thanks Blizz

1 Like

And Classic servers. Not fixed.

Nope it aint fixed locked into logging in to a game server then get an error

Dear Blizzard,

Just one word.

SHAME

And think about it.

Please fix it again now.

Same here - the battle.net app cannot log in at all, and if I go into the game and logs in manually, it gets stuck at “connecting” before the “you have been disconnected” message appears.

Same issue here

This evening for the second time I can’t place a bid on BMAH because I can’t login. This is really frustrating… I hope you can do something for me…

Battle dot net not working. Click on the play button and it opens the game where you have to manually insert your password only to see the servers are full and then wait for the queue to end and then stuck on “logging into game server” and then. Disconnect. Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

And its broken again, hurray!

Any updates @Blizzard??

also waiting

IT IS STILL NOT WORKING! Can you give us an update?

If this is the experience you provide, why would I buy Shadowlands? Or renew subscription?

2 Likes

Currently can’t log in! Argggh!

would be great if someone at blizz gave us an update of some kind!

1 Like