Cant log in "WOW51900201)

Updates please!!

I guess the update would be ā€œweā€™re working on itā€. We just have to have patienceā€¦

Its not fixed yet. I have error on login try: BLZ51900001.

Ahhhā€¦the real classic experienceā€¦ Server problems day after day. Just like in the old days when Bliz were still learning how to run a game like this. but so many years later I thought maybe you had figured it out. noā€¦same problems and same excuses over a decade later. Id be embarrassed if i was you. No more excuses please, just fix it and refund us for 2 days of game-time.

Says its fixed when it obviously isnā€™tā€¦ Why not be honest and say you donā€™t have it under control and havenā€™t fixed it?

Just like yesterday, same issue.
In this thread it was said it was fixed :smiley:

Hope you fix it soon :slight_smile:

still not working!

still aint working same as yesterday

I am in! Tnx!

1 Like

Jesus, sort your miserable selves out already. Itā€™s not like it only happened once.

Same here. Canā€™t login to either Classic Or Retail.
First I get into a queue, then, logging into server, and finnally into a disconnect.

Silithus doesnā€™t exist anymore. My main is there. I log in to a world without ground, fall for a second, get disconnected.

Nothing fixed. Nothing works.

TBH. just remove autmatic player disconect to let us stay on the servers 24/7 until you learned how to REALLY fix problems

Get over yourself, every company has issues sometimes.

2 Likes

hope they can fix it before the day ends

Every now and again. When these companies in question mad cow milk their player s like thereā€™s no tomorrow and fail to deliver stable servers for two consecutive days, people should and will get angry.

3 Likes

Same problem

Same issue two days in a row. Come on Blizzard fix this already!!

Bump. Cannot login either.

Looks like server trouble.

Traceroute is fine.

Finally in, but why isnā€™t this in the ā€œBreaking newsā€ section of the launcher?

I donā€™t care for knowing that there will be server restarts on Wednesday, like very week for the last 15 years.

I do care to know this not free to play game is hard to log into with multiple queues.

2 Likes