Can't log on one of my characters

Hello. I haven’t been able to log in to one of my characters for 2 days. Immediately after entering it pops up the error “You have been disconected from the server. (WOW51900319)”. From what I read it is a problem that has been occurring for several weeks and it happens after exiting the north side of the Garrison in the Warlords Of Draenor expansion, which would be true. Unfortunately, the proposed solution, which is self-service for the blocked form in this case, despite several attempts, does not work. I would add that there is a very small chance that the problem is on my side, because I have several other characters on this server that do not have this error.

Try Resetting the UI to make sure this isn’t the work of some corrupted addon. Otherwise make a ticket and tell them that the self service didn’t work.

Their is a service to reset character location, its probably stuck in a location that prevents login try
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

Not sure if that is the right site, some one provide proper link if this is the wrong link, as i cant tell if this is right link cos its stuck processing.

Got the same problem, tried all the solutions from support and still getting error (WOW51900323). Only one character affected thou. Support keeps sending me to forum instead of helping in some way…