Cant Login

Looks like EU servers are following the NA ones as I cant log in this morning. My internet commotions. router etc and subs are fine. Anyone else having this ? I’m logged into the battlenet app ok.

3 Likes

Yes, here is another post about this.

Yes same here can’t login…

Same here…

It looks like account management can’t verify that your account is actually paid.

If you look at your subscriptions on the account page you get this error:

Server Error

We couldn’t retrieve some of your information. Please try again in a few minutes.

It also disables posting on the forums.

Pareil ici … Connexion impossible en boucle.

I had a problem a few weeks back with random DC. It seemed to have been fixed, but late last night I got 2 Dc within like 15 min. Logged off shortly after as it was late. Come back this morning and now I can’t log on. I get all they way to “logging in to game server” and then i get told I got DC. Tried both the era wow and WotlK. What is wrong? IT was working perfectly last night. (Except for the 2 DC around 1 am, but then I could log back in)

Glad to know I’m not the only one so it’s not a problem on my side.

Please help us!

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1672845502944083969?s=20

i had " log in que 1min" then DC again.

working now

1 Like

same problem - when I log in the game gives an error message error - WoW 51900127
also on my account page - the game subscription page doesn’t load and gives a server error message

same here.been 4 hours now i cant log in the app.in the morning i couldnt log to the site also but now it works

It is not.

here we go again… You have been disconnected WOW51900118 … it seems that we will have it every day now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.