Cant progress legion questline

So im trying to finish the legion questline so i can do my artifact and class order hall campaign or some cool stuff, but i cant proceed with the introduction questline.
I did the broken shore and i did some quests in stormwind
After i did “The demons among us” when you reveal demons and kill them i didnt get any other quest when im supposed to get the quest “The Needs of The Many” to get teleported to dalaran. I tried to relog and when i did the stormwind keep where all the legion stuff was happening cause i was doing the questline had just disapeared and it was just like normal.

Hey Xerja,

I think this one still causes a lot of confusion. The questline you’re on was strangely impacted over the years. Up to the point you’re at now used to be part of the Legion pre-patch, which remained in the game, but all quests following it until you reach New Dalaran have since been set to auto-complete. Not entirely sure why.

Could you try and go to the Dalaran (Broken Shore) portal in the Stormwind Mage Tower? It should let you through, and once there you should find the next quest in the chain (most likely the kickoff to your class hall campaign, which obviously depends on the class you’re playing). Slometimes it takes a minute or two for the NPC to run up to you, just wait around in the city.

Also as a reminder, once in Dalaran, remember to visit Amisi Azuregate to get your Dalaran Hearthstone, as that isn’t offered automatically anymore.

Hope this helps, but shoutout if it still doesn’t work :slight_smile:

Uhm… there isnt a portal to Dalaran in the stormwind mage tower there is only a portal to old Dalaran, not the broken shore one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.